Financial Assistance with AHN Bills
Allegheny Health Network (AHN) promises to provide medically necessary services to patients no matter how much they can pay. To fulfill our promise, we work with patients to help them meet their financial obligations for the services we provide.
Who may qualify for financial assistance with their AHN bills?
Allegheny Health Network may be able to offer financial assistance with their AHN bills to patients:
- With no or limited medical insurance
- Who are not eligible for Medicare or Medicaid
- Who are United States citizens
- Who live in AHN’s primary service area
- Who document financial need
How do I find out if I qualify for financial assistance?
Each patient must apply for financial assistance with AHN bills. To apply:
- Download and print the Allegheny Health Network Financial Assistance Application (form and instructions).
- Complete the form and submit it with required proofs of income.
- If you cannot download or print the file, or if you have questions, please call AHN Patient Financial Services at 877.516.0911, Option 1 or visit the admissions office at the AHN hospital where you received services.
AHN reviews each Financial Assistance Application promptly. AHN will send a letter to the patient if more information is needed. AHN must receive the additional information within 30 days, or the application will be denied.
Allegheny Health Network will notify the patient, or the patient’s guarantor, or representative of the decision, in writing.